The Rainbow Brain was designed with all the Rainbow Lights in mind. Easily connect any of the lights in the Rainbow product line into one of the 5 outputs and watch as your lights come to life! Connect the lights together with any standard Cat-5 cable. Now all your lights can be controlled with one single controller. No longer is there a need for rewiring cables or using third party controllers. All the lights work perfectly with this DMX based lighting controller.
Have more than 5 sets of lights to control? Simply purchase more than one board and daisy chain the DMX lines together! Easily control an unlimited amount of lights with this simple to build controller!
- 5 ports, each controlling the red, green and blue channels
- Powered by 12 VDC - powers components and attached lights
- DMX protocol - RJ45 Jack
- Wireless DMX via the RJ45 connectors
- Maximum of 1.2 amps per color or 5 Rainbow Wall Runners, 2 Rainbow Floods or 6 Rainbow Spotlights per port
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Height: 1"
- Length: 3.25"
- Width: 4.25"
DIY Kit Includes:
1 - Printed Circuit Board
1 - Components package (includes pre-programmed processor)
Assembled Kit Includes:
1 - Fully assembled and tested Rainbow Brain